Sunday, June 19, 2016

¡Persiguiendo Las Caidas de Agua!

My second week has come to an end! I am halfway through my adventure in Cuenca, Ecuador!  Even though time is flying by so fast, I am discovering all the amazing features Cuenca has to offer.  Today, I visited Mount Chorro.  Mount Chorro is classified as a level four mountain.  This means that some parts of the mountain are very steep and a person has to use hands and feet in order to keep moving.  Hiking up the mountain was very difficult.  There not a lot of oxygen, my legs were on fire, and I kept slipping and falling.  At first, I thought I would not make it to the top of the mountain, but I was determined to reach the destination.  After a two-hour hike up the mountain, we finally reached the destination, the waterfall. Overall, the hike was worth every sore muscle in my body.  I am proud of myself and I cannot wait to see what Cuenca has in store for me.  And by the way, I apologize to TLC for not sticking to the rivers and lakes because we were chasing waterfalls.








No comments:

Post a Comment